28 febrero 2009

To Wish Upon a Shooting Star



To Wish Upon a Shooting Star

Fast and shiny it crosses the sky
caught in my eye your eternal shine

Oh, how beautiful shooting star!

What do I want you wish to know?
Let me tell before you go:

To hold her hand and feel her heat,
to close my eyes and see her smile,
to call her name, feels like Honey in my lips

To hear your voice, tender and sweet
saying my name and how you feel

Oh shooting star, don't you know
how much I wish to lose my fears?

To ask her out and find a book?
One we can share and write on our own

To enjoy just to have her by my side,
no need to say word as her eyes
will tell me all I need to know

To feel the warmth of her feelings
as I hold her hand

Oh mighty shooting star
may this be her dreams as well.


-Efraín Valencia

No hay comentarios.: